Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I have been an avid reader of MANY of the knitting blogs out there in blogland and have enjoyed getting to peek in on many of these wonderful knitters latest projects.
I will admit however that I have been a bit intimidated about acquiring my own "knitting blog". I AM still a beginner (although I have moved on from scarves...) but, I suppose you have to crawl before you can walk...right?
So, we'll have a go at it and see what happens....At the very least I suppose that this will enable me to look back at my progress and maybe meet some new friends out there in blogland.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ninabeena said...

Ok. If your going to have a blog you need to blog sister. It's been since Jan. 24th! What are ya doing.
I've got my computer up and running now. I'm going to set mine up. I've already started my MYSPACE but my blog is upg and coming. It will be sad to see me surpass the Black Purl.
BTW, myspace.com/ninanator
Corny but true.
Think I'm going to enjoy this blogging.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home