Thursday, February 02, 2006

Last night I recieved my sockpal information! I am sooooo excited about being part of this knit along! Now it's time to get to work. I picked up some GREAT yarn today from my LYS for a few projects that I have in the que.
The 2 skeins of Artyarns supermerino may become a pair of socks and the Noro Kueryon is destined to be a pair of these.
Although, I did not join this KAL, I have beem eyeballing this pattern for a dear friend of mine (who hopefully) is not lurking the pages og this blog!
I also bought an Ann Norling sock pattern. I'd better get moving on those socks...maybe I'll cast on tonight.
Until then...........

3 Comments:

Blogger Ninabeena said...

OhhhAhhh. What yarn store did you go to? Are you yarn shopping without me?!
Anyhoo, I must admit the sound and thought of knitted maryjanes was not very appealing to me but they are quite cute.
Hmmm. I need to knit more. Maybe I will search tonight for an easy project to knit along.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Black Purl said...

yessss......I am shopping without you where (I'll NEVER tell) Nah...I just ran up to Old Town Needlecrafts. They've got LOTS of YUMMY yarn in. Aren't the Mary Janes just TOOO cute. I wasn't sure about them when she asked me either....I think the Noro makes them!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Ninabeena said...

So I've got a little sumptin' sumptin' on my blogspot (fitchickknits) now. I joined a NAL. Year of the sweater. Pretty excited!
I'm having lots of exciting stuff go on. Hopefully people will catch my blog the more that I do it. Still gotta fix up myspace. I pretty much just did it b/c the peeps were harassing me to set one up.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home