Friday, February 10, 2006

Here they are....FINALLY! They've been done since Tuesday but, I've only just recently taken pictures of them. Today they are off to Florida and I hope my good friend enjoys them!




I re-started a shawl that I completed this summer...... (only to rip it out on Sunday to add width and length to it) Now, I know that there was an easier way to do this but the yarn is a ribbon-stringy type and it was so hard to actually pick up stitches so.........2 balls later of Karabella Magic I cast on for the SHAWL PART 2!
Pictures to follow.........

2 Comments:

Blogger Ninabeena said...

O yay! They look beautiful. I really like the color you chose. What kind of Noro were they again?
Did you ever get the baby sweater redone?
I'm still working on the back part of my sweater. When are we getting together? You got time this weekend?

7:08 AM  
Blogger Pilar said...

Hi sweety :)
Where did you got that pattern? I've been looking for something like this for ages!!
Pilar

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home