Thursday, April 27, 2006

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY...........
It has been raining since yesterday afternoon and all of this rain just makes me want to do NOTHING .....except knit of course. But, with two little ones and DH gone......
I have found the most ADORABLE dinosaur patterns. The boys are WAAAAY into dinosaurs so now, it's time to find some yarn that will work. I have yet to find a yarn store I think I'd even be hard pressed to find a Michaels or any other crafting store here in Sumter. Oh well, I can shop online I guess or just wait to hit some shops with my sister when I go up for sheep and wool.. (By the way, she's been ABSENT from her blog for FOREVER.....what's up with that?)
Well, I'm off to get some knitting done and to hunt for some yarn........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home