Monday, August 06, 2007

Sockapalooza socks - DONE!!
I finished them last week. I was delayed in blocking them and sending them because I came down with a pretty bad cold. Note to self : Must get flu shot. The downside of being pregnant is that when you catch a bug it seems there is no relief. There are so few meds you can take....
Anyhow, I hope my pal enjoys her package. I FINALLY made it today to the post office.
I REALLY enjoyed the two circ method it did seem to go a bit quicker than what I usually do with the dpns and the addis.....I LOVE THEM! I am itching to start a new pair but figure I should at least knit one thing for the baby. I just cannot decide on a pattern........ Maybe a trip to a yarn store will inspire me. Until then I just might get started on these cashmere socks.

5 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

thank you! the socks and the yarn are lovely!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Alida Sharp said...

I am go glad to see that you are back on line!!!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fashion Trend Says:

Your article is amazing I got an effective knowledge from you article. I want to read more about other articles on latest fashion trend

12:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gul Ahmed Lawn Collection Says:

I like to wearing a fashionable dresses it a really great site please check it

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home