Thursday, May 04, 2006

Sheep and wool......here we come!
We are leaving this morning to make the LONG drive to our families house up in the DC metro area. The boys will be coming with us to the fairgrounds...and are really excited to see the sheep. We (my sister and I) are really excited to see all of the yarn.........I am hoping that I bring enough money.....umm, no wait... I couldn't possibly bring enough money. At any rate we are hoping to enhance out stash and will be posting to tell all about it in a few days...till then.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Ninabeena said...

Ok, at this point I've gotten hard core about my blog again. Check me out!
PS...
You need to do some things around this place homegurl. When was the last time YOU posted.
AWWW, BTW-I'm having a tough time with my little Mary Janes. I need some sisterly advice.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home