Tuesday, June 13, 2006

*disclaimer* I am sure that this post will be full of grammatical errors...run on's etc. So, in advance I apologize!

Okay, I am FINALLY back. I have had all sorts of things going on. The biggest thing is that my Hubby is back and I am TRULY a very HAPPY woman. We have been super busy at the Chapel, we have had some events to go to and then last week we had a death from our congregation so, that kept us pretty busy and I was sick....(I actually thought I might be pregnant but, I'm not however we are trying for #3.....so, we'll see how that goes!) Then, my sweet dog Millie has all sorts of health issues... we have been to the vet twice in less than a week (I am thankful for the base vet services) She has heartworms which if let untreated will kill her. Apparently, when we got her the spca was "SUPPOSED" to run a test but failed to do so ...and well, here we are. Off base, this could cost us anywhere between $1,500 and 2,000 but we will be doing all of the aftercare so it will cost us less than $200 dollars....can you believe that! So, we are waiting on a final blood test to make sure that she is a candidate for the procedure. It is VERY intense (like a cancer treatment) and will require crating her at home for 5 weeks w/ NO activity to keep her heart from having to work too hard. I think that's all of the non knitting related news here ....Oh one more thing, We have FINALLY decided to go ahead and homeschool our big boy this year (at least until we move to our next assignment and then we'll re-evaluate the public school option again).......
Now, on the knitting front.....I have not made much more progress on the sock but, I have started and almost finished my big boys Triceratops from this pattern. Every day he says to me... "Are you done with my dinosaur mommy?" I have not spent much time on it (not with all that has been going on ) but, I am hoping to finish it sometime this week!
I PROMISE at some point I will have a strictly picture update......... ahhh it's good to be back!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home