Friday, June 16, 2006

I am having a hard time getting my pictures to upload to blogger AND they are not showing up in the correct order........uggggh!
At any rate, the last pictures are from Sheep and wool. Check out the Fit Chick's new toy and look at how quickly she picked it up!!!! Meanwhile, I have not yet picked up the spindle and as of late, I have been regretting the purchase...thinking that I could have bought WAY more yarn instead of buying into the idea that I could "spin" my own yarn........
On the knitting front, I have not made anymore progress on either the socks or the Dino. I have been so consumed with the dog and her impending heartworm procedure and trying to FINALLY unpack our office.
Last Sunday I had to lead the worship as our pianist was away....well, all I did was sing and it was soooo much harder with the boys. They were essentially left to do whatever the wanted w/dad in the pulpit and mom singing while giving the "you'd better sit down" look. NEVER. AGAIN!!!!!!
The funniest thing was that during the service, we sat up front....(normally I sit in the last row w/the boys just in case I have to exit w/a screaming child.) and while DH began communion he started by saying "on the night Jesus was handed over to Pontius Pilate" and went on to the last supper.......and well, that triggered the story of Jesus death and resurrection in the mind of my four year old and in his loudest whisper/yell he cupped his hands around his mouth and whispered/yelled "Dad, you forgot to tell them about the mean guys" It was soooo funny all of the congregation members tried to keep it together but we ALL had a great laugh after the service.
I am hoping to sort out this picture problem w/blogger or maybe, I'll just start using flikr........
Will post more once I've figured out what to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alida Sharp said...

from reading your profile I would think we were related! We are also bi-racial family. Hope all goes well with the pup.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home