Monday, June 26, 2006

I must say that blogging has been the last thing on my mind lately and although, I have been thinking about knitting, unfortunately, I have not had a moment to sit and knit. I have been researching and reading ALOT about homeschooling and we have decided to go ahead and homeschool the boys and we are (especially me) excited about the benefits...travel (we can actually visit DH when he is TDY) and the stress of moving mid school year etc. We feel like this is a good fit for our family.
So, I think I want to wait until the end of the year to begin trying for a third baby.....just so we can get a good year under our belt and all.
In other news, DH and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on Saturday! He was able to take off and another Chaplain took his service on Sunday and we were able to spend the weekend together doing "family" stuff and it was WONDERFUL!!! Although it felt weird to not be worried about our service, it was nice to just be........
It also looks like DH will not (fingers crossed) be deployed for awhile.....we think although things change VERY quickly around here!
Finally, did you see the comment posted on my last entry? Another blackpurl AND we have SOOO many similarities....WOW!!!!!!!
Next post ......maybe, I'll have a FO or two to share.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nik said...

I found your site through a link on someone else's site. I can't remember whose it was though. I will link you.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home