Friday, July 28, 2006

I have FINALLY completed something.....1 sock...in the blackpurl colorway ....of course. However, I have yet to take a picture...batteries,... I need to get some.
These last few weeks have been a whirlwind of activity. I am hoping that soon, things will slow down...at least a little bit.
We found out that DH will be deploying......we thought it might be possible but, to be honest I was NOT prepared...... I feel okay about it today and I am sure things will be fine. Thankfully, my sister will be moving closer to me around the same time for a few months.
In other news, I will be meeting up w/the fitchick this weekend @the beach and I just may be able to convince her to hit some yarn stores.......I can HARDLY wait. I have to find some sock yarn for my neighbors sweet little girl...they are PCSing to ALASKA (PCSing=moving). So, I think some girly warm wool socks are in order and maybe a pair of mittens.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alida Sharp said...

we have one student at language school who is from Alaska. She didn't complain about the cold until it was -35! I don't know what normal is there in Alaska but those of us from Califonia starting whining at 40 above zero. Anything under 70 is torture!

2:17 AM  
Blogger Ninabeena said...

so let's see it sister....

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home