Friday, August 25, 2006

Just a quick update and pictures to follow later. I have started some sweet little socks for one of the cutest little girls I know. They are so tiny and too cute. I ended up using a sock yarn from my stash( sockotta) because I couldn't get the right gauge w/ the Regia...Strange huh!
I am hoping to finish these fairly soon because we have a pretty full schedule for the next 3-4 weeks.
We will be heading to FL. in a few weeks to take the kids to Disney. We were originally supposed to be attending our denominations convocation but, they changed the dates a few weeks back and we have a scheduling conflict so....We're going to Disneyworld:) Once we return home dh will be going TDY for a week......And again in October. We will only have a few weeks in between before he leaves again so, I am extremely thankful that he was able to get the time off for the trip to Orlando...I think I am more excited than the kids.
I also wanted to link an article that my hubby wrote for our base paper... You can read it here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alida Sharp said...

I love the article your husband write. It was poignant and well written. Thanks for sharing!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Alida Sharp said...

okay, that should say "wrote" doh!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home