Monday, August 14, 2006





PICTURES!!!!!
Here are pictures of things that I am currently working on. The pink scarf is done!! I love the yarn I used it's sooo soft. Then, there is the supermerino cabled scarf I am not sure if I am going to continue w/ this one or not. I don't think I like the cables w/ the variegated yarn. You can also see that I have completed ONE sock in the blackpurl colorway.....I LOVE lornas laces!!!! Then there is the Mary Jane that I ripped back a few days ago.
Once these are all completed I will begin again on the fair isle sweater that I have not yet finished.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ninabeena said...

C, you just needed you knitting mojo back.
I like the cabled scarf. I think it looks cool. What yarn is that. It looks yummy!
I need to finish my mary janes and post up what i've been doing to keep up with you girl! good to see so much action.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Black Purl said...

For the cabled scarf I am using the artyarns supermerino we bought @ the yarn store in Manassas. I'm mot sure I like it...but, I'll keep plugging away.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Alida Sharp said...

I like the pink scarf and the cable one too! I have not tried to do that many cables before... is it difficult?

1:23 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I kind of like the cables with those little bursts of colour. Where does the pattern come from?

7:18 PM  
Blogger Black Purl said...

The cables are really pretty easy. I think the hardest part (for me) is keeping track of what row I'm on. I found the pattern at Knitty... it's an archived pattern.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home