Monday, October 23, 2006






I just received my package in the mail form my hot socks swap pal. Spinning Sue...you rock! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new sock yarn the colors are so PERFECT! Okay so the contents were as follows :
2 skeins of hipknits hand dyed superwash sock yarn in a purpely/pink colorway...oohh sooo soft and cushy!
1 sock blocker keychain
An assortment of Whittard of Chelsea teas
Last but not least some WONDERFUL lindt dark chocolate (coffee flavored....yumm) I think my sneaky husband enjoys it just as much as I do..(that's him sneaking a piece)! My boys also loved the yarn and were WAY too excited about the tea.
Thank You Sue .......You're a great pal!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What pretty yarn! I have one of those Sockblocker keychains, too, and it's a great way to use up left over sock yarn :)

~ Your Sock-ret Pal

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great package! Did you get any chocolate?? Because I would've fought for some chocolate, LOL. And the boys like yarn, how sweet :-)

6:06 PM  
Blogger Spinningsue said...

I'm so glad you liked the parcel! It was great fun putting it together for you. I really like that sock yarn too I must get some for myself. :-)

Your boys are adorable - such cuties!

I'll be sticking around to see what lovely things you create.

(Make sure hubby shares that chocolate!) :-)

9:52 PM  
Blogger Angelika said...

Lindt chocolate - hmmm, now that's the real thing. None of that Hershey's stuff. I also love the yarn, I'm a sucker for purple.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

delicious looking yarn and gorgeous family!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home