Friday, September 29, 2006


Today, (Sept. 30) is my lil sis's birthday! If you've never checked out her blog you can see her here. At any rate she is officially mid-twenties ( I would say LATE twenties but...) It's been so much fun to discover a love for all things fiber related w/ my sister and now to know that are lives are more the same than not w/ both of our hubbies in the military.
In case you don't catch it from reading her blog, this chick is AMAZING....and fit. She is smart, beautiful, hilarious, kind, compassionate, determined, wise beyond her years , has a great way w/ words and the girl can do her thing w/ a hook...and two needles! I am blessed to have such a friend and sister. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!! I LOVE YOU:)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet sister you are. And you are so lucky to have a sister to knit with. I'm going to check out her blog now.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Ninabeena said...

Awwww,
Janet thank you so much. I am very touched that you dedicated a whole post to me. I had a tough but delightful birthday...will chat with you soon.
Thank you again, geez, that just really touches my heart!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Black Purl said...

Aww....all this sisterly gushing...fun huh! REALLY, I am GREATFUL to have you as a sister and a friend...we've been through ALOT together and I am thankful that 1)...we've come out on the other side and 2) we get to share in this crazy life of being military spouses AND finally who else can you trust more than a sister?

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home